On 14 October 2020 we have Mercury the planet of communication going retrograde. Here are a few
words of wisdom to help keep you on track for the next 3 weeks:
- Embrace feelings to want to retreat and be alone. This can help you stay in your own energy centre and know what feelings are yours.
- Let this show you what things are not working for you, whether that be projects, jobs or relationships. Under this influence there will be no doubts on your true feelings so take advantage of being clear and cut throat.
- You may be visiting past thought patterns so do not freak out if old skeletons come out to haunt you. This is merely showing you how far you have come, and there may be a new layer of awareness coming to show revelations on this situation.
- Do not go back to past situations that did not work out (eg.g exes), hold your boundaries strong. Mercury retrograde can feel like a time warp that tricks you into wanting to go backwards.
- Any situation in your life that needs to get to the root cause, this energy is here to assist in making you the BEST detective.
- Commitment issues and suppressed feelings will no doubt be exposed so learn to embrace them rather than ignore. In fact, make a point of talking to someone you trust about your fears. Verbalising them can help you see sometimes how small the fear really is.
- If you feel like you are overthinking things, do something physical like cooking, exercising, yoga. Something to get you out of your head.